Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bring on the holidays.....




Thanks to everyone who has joined my blog in the last few months.. I feel so special...! I have not been able to play with my miniatures as I have been at work but I go on holidays at the end of this week for 6 weeks. I am still recuperating from spinal surgery so will have 6 weeks of nothing but miniatures!!!! In the meantime Chichi had a birthday.. she is now 15 (77 feline years) and is anxiously waiting for me to pull out all my miniature items so she can play too!! Hope you are all well..

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some more of your projects in the coming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... what a pretty birthday kitty! Hope you have a speedy recovery and have fun making minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To see your pretty cat sleeping in the house make me remember my cat, it do the same.
    I love also perfume bottles, so I will follow your blog to see more tiny marvellous things.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete