Saturday, June 10, 2017

HERE I AM...!

It has been a long, long time since I posted to this blog. Sometimes daily life gets in the way of doing the things we enjoy the most... like making miniatures. Since my last post my beautiful Chichi cat passed away in my arms, of old age. She was 22 years old. It took some time but I have a new monster shabby chic cat... she is 8 months old and her name is Gigi.. she is deaf too.. and that wasn't planned. 

Since the last time I posted I have also been to the SIMP Paris Miniature Show as well as the Barcelona Miniature Show on 2 occasions. I have had 'miniatures block' for some time but I can feel the passion coming back. I hope you are all well and I love seeing your work. Thanks to all for the comments.

Here is a picture of my monster baby who looks like an angel...


Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment