Saturday, June 17, 2017

MY MINIATURE CABINET

Main Bedroom
I love antique lace and used it here for the bedspread. The room is made in my favorite colors and I didn’t change it a lot from the original design. I bought the Louis Vuitton bags at the SIMP show in Paris and most items around the room are made with old jewelry. I love the mirror on the dressing table. It was a ring. The last photo is the original room where the furniture was not painted. The bed head is a belt buckle and the French painting is silk that I cut out and placed inside the antique brooch. The top of the mirror was a necklace turned upside down.

Click on the photos to enlarge











2 comments:

  1. Mucho más bonita con los muebles pintados! el encaje de la cama es precioso,le has dado un ambiente muy acogedor y confortable.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your re-finishing of the wood furniture has given the main bedroom a brand new lease on life!

    ReplyDelete