Thursday, June 22, 2017

MY MINIATURE CABINET

Small Dining Room
This room has a few of my favorite things purchased in Miniature shows around the world. The wall covering is textured wallpaper from a sample book which I then painted over. The floor is made with miniature roof shingles and painted. The table and side cabinet are very cheap doll’s house furniture items that I painted over to get a ‘Provincial’ feel. Once again I made all the books to reflect my interests and of course, the obligatory jar of Nutella in the scene! The last photo is the way the room was before I changed it. 


Click on the photos to enlarge












 



2 comments:

  1. Haha......the small NUTELLA on the table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a Great Eye for the details- love it!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete